This list contains highly valuable keyword .GLOBAL domains available at regular registration price
This spreadsheet contains lists related to the release on May 1, 2018 of additional .GLOBAL Premium Names available through EPP provisioning with tiers . Registrars must use the Fee extension via the “Handshake” process in order to register EPP Premium names.
- ALL Premiums: This is a complete of all premium names offered by .GLOBAL whether directly or via EPP. This list can be used as a block list if you do not support EPP Premium names.
- ALL EPP: This is a complete list of all EPP premium names, including existing and new EPP premium names.
- ALL Ask Price: This is a complete list of all premium names available directly from the Registry on an Ask Price basis, including all existing and new Ask Price premium names.
- NEW All: This is a list of all the NEW Premium names only.
- NEW EPP: This is a complete list of all NEW EPP premium names.
- NEW Ask Price: This is a complete list of all NEW premium names available directly from the Registry on an Ask Price basis.
- Claims: This is a list of all the new premium names that must go through a Claims period.
This list contains all .GLOBAL Premium names, EPP Premium names and Registry Reserved “Ask Price” premium names.
With reference to the Registry Agreement, Specification 5, Schedule of Reserved Names
1. The ASCII label “EXAMPLE”
2. Two Character labels still reserved. The majority of two character labels have been approved for registration by ICANN
3. Country and Territorial Names
4. IOC, Red Cross, and IGO reserved names (please note this will be updated by 1 August 2018 in accordance with the consensus policy)