This list contains highly valuable keyword .GLOBAL domains available at regular registration price
Updated: This spreadsheet contains lists related to the release on May 1, 2017 of additional .GLOBAL Premium Names available through EPP provisioning with tiers . Registrars must use the Fee extension via the “Handshake” process in order to register EPP Premium names.
- Release to GA – labels to be released at standard pricing.These labels must go through a 90 days claims period.
- Complete EPP – Complete list of .GLOBAL premium names that must be registered using the EPP Fee extension
- Additional EPP with Claims – New labels that have been added to EPP premium list. These labels must go through a 90 days claims period.
- Additional EPP no Claims – New labels that have been added to EPP premium list. These labels do not need to go through claims.
- Additional EPP All – All new labels that have been added to EPP premium list. These labels will be available for registration using the EPP Fee extension on May 1, 2017. Labels that must go through claims are listed in the Additional EPP with Claims list.
- Registry Reserved List “Ask price” – Updated Registry Reserved list. Pricing for these labels are available from the Registry.
- Registry Reserved Complete list – Complete list of .GLOBAL premium names, including both Registry Reserved and EPP Premium names. If you do not wish to support .GLOBAL premium names via EPP, this list can be used as a block list.
This list contains the registry reserved names from May 1, 2017.
With reference to the Registry Agreement, Specification 5, Schedule of Reserved Names
1. The ASCII label “EXAMPLE”
2. Two Character labels still reserved. The majority of two character labels have been approved for registration by ICANN
3. Country and Territorial Names
4. IOC, Red Cross, and IGO reserved names